Make-up brush case

Friday, November 21, 2014



I always have this problem "where to put my brushes" when I'm packing before traveling. I liked to have a case for them but they were too expensive or too ugly. After making sewing few things on my sewing machine I took a challenge to make my own brush case. It's not perfect - I know but I'll use it anyway. I like this flower fabric a lot!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zawsze przed podrĂłĆŒÄ…, w trakcie pakowania mam ten sam problem: "gdzie by tu wsadzić swoje pędzle?". ChciaƂam swobie sprawić jakiƛ futeraƂ na takie okazji, ale futeraƂy/etui byƂy albo za drogie albo brzydkie. Ale od czego się ma maszynę do szycia? Po uszyciu kilku rzeczy postanowiƂam, ĆŒe chyba jestem gotowa na etui. Nie jest idealne - wiem, ale progres jest. Zresztą mi się podoba takie jakie jest, kwiecisty materiaƂ jest cudny!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments feed my blog.