Love Earth earrings

Sunday, May 17, 2015


I promised you I have more earrings. I am ready to show them to you. This time I added description so you will know what place you see on the earring. They are available on my shop if you are interested :).

I changed the blog template because the last one was a bit annoying. I hope this will be change for the better.
//////////
Obiecałam, że będzie więcej kolczyków. Jestem gotowa je Wam pokazać. Tym razem dodałam opis jakie miejsce kolczyk przedstawia. Dodam, że kolczyki są dostępne na moim sklepie :).

ZmieniÅ‚am szablon bloga, bo ten stary miaÅ‚ kilka niedociÄ…gnięć. Mam nadziejÄ™, że z tym bÄ™dÄ™ siÄ™ lepiej dogadywać. WprowadzÄ™ jeszcze kilka drobnych zmian po czym zacznÄ™ pisać Å‚adne posty ;). 














Besides satellite images earrings I have made those tree pairs of earrings with different pictures. First of them shows map of Amsterdam.
//////////
Poza kolczykami ze zdjęciami satelitarnymi powstały 3 pary z innymi obrazkami, między innymi mapą Amsterdamu.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments feed my blog.